c

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Other plans

I am really drawn to the idea of blogging my life... but I have never kept a written journal past about 2 weeks because I just don't like looking back and reading what I have written. It's probably the perfectionist in me - I want to change and erase and perfect - and I just cringe at myself in the past... my life also feels particularly unblogworthy at the moment, and I feel like I should have something to report on - a journey, or project - lets just say my project is my life and happiness and reflection and I am going to try to chronicle it here. Without overusing the edit button.

As the Beatles said, "Life is what happens while you're making other plans".

(and I have come back to edit once already!!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home