c

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

uggh. sick.

The wedding was fab, with gorgeous weather, a beautiful bride, good company, old friends and just the right mix of dancing and pretty darn funny conversation.

The downside is that now I have been struck down with the dreaded lurgy, which was hovering around last week but then after a few days of chronic busyness, has morphed into this really gross cold. It's nice to be home from work but I have no energy to do anything.

The Samus cable gets picked up whenever I can manage one row of concentration - then I can safely do a couple of rows of non-tricky stuff - then have to put it down again.

I think Stella has the right idea - might do some of this myself today...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger Kali said...

I was wondering how the wedding went...glad to hear it was such a success. Sorry about your cold though...now snuggle up and make sure you get plenty of rest :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home