c

Monday, June 26, 2006

och it's a wee doggie!

I finally felt the urge to stop reading about other peoples crafty pursuits and have a go at something of my own again! It's been crazy busy round here with work + friends + cleaning gardening and showing prospective replacement tenants through the house, so there doesn't feel like much time for crafting, but this little girl only took a few hours last night.

Scotty Dog

My old friend goooogle taught me to blanket stitch, though I figured out the lazy daisy on my own. Jenny's sweet pattern can be found here on her blog Allsorts - see another little Tasmanian pup here by Kali and the rest of the family here at flickr.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Blogger Kali said...

Oh Jill, she is so sweet ~ well done!
I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how it all must be going with the house/move etc.
It's good to see you got a little crafting in...it's so calming and centering, yes?
awww...you've even linked to my lil' scottie *grin*
I hope you're having a wonderful week.

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger Emma said...

So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home