c

Saturday, June 17, 2006

show and tell


My feet are snuggly warm in new koigu leaf lace socks from my sock saviour Amber. The pattern is amazing and so beautifully knitted. They're the perfect size but I haven't worn them too long yet because I'm afraid none of my shoes are nice enough to go with them! I think they will be great sitting-in-front-of-the-heater, staying-indoors, reading-or-knitting socks.

They are certainly good inspiration to pick up the needles again. After swearing off socks, now I feel like I want to knit myself a whole wardrobe (sock drawer?) of hand-knitted footwear! And Amber so kindly included some soft red Lisa Souza yarn in my sockapalpackage to get me started again :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:34 am, Anonymous Ali said...

They are so cool! Definitely too nice to be in shoes, have to be out on display!!

 
At 12:14 am, Anonymous Amber said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got them!!!

I made myself a pair too, and I wear them with clogs a lot, very toasty :)

 
At 11:32 am, Blogger alison said...

Oooh, they're sooo pretty! (WAy to go Amber!) So glad that you got great socks finally! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home