c

Thursday, June 15, 2006

sock saviour

Wooooooooooo hoo! I have new socks!! Sock saviour Amber has sent me the most gorgeous pair of mottled green lacy leafy socks! The sock pal who was knitting for me originally dropped out for some reason and 'saviours' are people who have volunteered to make an extra pair so noone misses out. They are so soft and lovely, I feel very spoilt! Stay tuned until the weekend when I can take some decent pictures of them in daylight. Thanks so much Amber!

(I haven't heard if my socks have made it to their destination yet, though I found out just after I posted them that the person I was knitting for has dropped out too. A bit disappointing but hopefully they made it to her safely and she will get some use out of them!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:59 am, Blogger Emma said...

Too bad about the botched sock swap. Still, it's great that you got your own pair. Can't wait to see the photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home