c

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

hello friends

Shhh... I'm back at work after a blissful two weeks away - yes, blissful, even in the midst of moving and mess! Everything went smoothly except the transfer of our internet account - so we have no www at home and I feel like I have an arm missing.

I've secretly checked out a couple of favourite blogs but there are about 300 posts waiting in Bloglines - I'm looking forward to multiple cups of tea and happy hours of catching up when the connection is made (fingers crossed it is being fixed as we speak).

I'll be back soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Blogger Kali said...

*whispering* Glad it all went so well...How exciting...I can't wait to catch up with your news.
Catch ya soon :)

 
At 12:32 pm, Anonymous Ali said...

Can I assume by the lack of update that the Internet is still a source of annoyance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home