c

Sunday, August 20, 2006

getting away

Marian Bay
Beautiful Marian Bay today on a calm grey day - I love beach walking in winter - especially with a serendipitous group of amazing women + a sweet baby + a huge dog like this afternoon. We are such different and unlikely friends but there's always the most amazing conversations and thoughts provoked and wonderful warm company when we meet. Today I felt so happy in my skin and privileged to be living my life. I hope your weekend was the same :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:24 am, Blogger littlesnoring said...

Beautiful! I love those Tassie beach days, so great!

 
At 11:40 pm, Blogger Em said...

Wow - it looks gorgeous. I love the beach on stormy winter days.

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger Kali said...

hhhmmm....looks and sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home