c

Sunday, October 29, 2006

roll your own

Knitting needle roll
I think I finally get the sewing thing! This was so quick and easy to make! I bought the materials ages ago and agonised over my choices, but after looking at them in their pile on the shelf for a few months, I love the combination even more now it's all come together.

The pattern for this knitting needle roll is the one from Stitch n Bitch though I skipped the flap that would stop the needles falling out when it's rolled - I don't think I'll be waving it around so violently that I need it, but I could add it later if necessary.

It's got me thinking about some other types of 'rolls' or pouches or bags that I might have a go at in time for Christmas. Won't be able to write about them here until after the festive season though!

Knitting needle roll

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:49 am, Blogger Em said...

It's gorgeous!

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger Kali said...

I don't know how I missed this...I love the fabric combinations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home