c

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

three

A bloggy visitor tagged me for this meme - so here goes - I've tweaked it a bit....

Things that scare me:
the dark
climate change
politicians (or the thought that these are the people we have elected to make decisions for us all - help)

People who make me laugh:
my Aunties - Sue and Mary
Adam Hills
René Artois + friends

Things I hate the most:
discrimination
thoughtlessness
poor service

Things I don't understand:
war
Portuguese
what makes people tick

Things I'm doing right now:
working
drinking tea
waiting for 5pm

Things I want to do before I die:
have kids
make a difference
really know myself

Things I can do:
make people happy
knit
cook

Ways to describe my personality:
calm
resilient
positive

Things I can't do:
swim very well
speak another language
drive a bus

Things I'd like to learn:
to paint
how to cook bagels
picture framing

Favorite foods:
thai
potatoes
trifle

Beverages I drink regularly:
tea
tea
tea

What I'm up to this weekend:
gardening
dinner at Annapurna
lots of laundry

I'm counting these as part of my 100 things about me! So that leaves 26 to go!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 am, Blogger Pretty Lady said...

I love your answers, they were new to me and interesting to learn, also they were full of fun, Enjoy and stay in your 28 yrs old always. Keep being crafty because I enjoy your blog. Let's stay in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home