Still going on this list
of 100 things....
31. I am tempted to quit the list already but one of the good things about this blog is that it makes me accountable - if I start something on here I really need to follow through
32. On this note, I have a lot of UFO's over there in the sidebar which I haven't touched for a while but am feeling the itch to get back to them - there has been progress on the wee quilt though which I'll show soon
33. I've been knitting a scarf with the yarn of satan
lately - feels good to get back in the knitty groove though I should really be tackling my neglected Samus
34. This week has been a bit of a downer - I am annoyed at myself how I allow others to make me feel things that I would rather not feel - that is, I wish I had more control over what influences my mood and my happiness levels, if that makes sense
35. I'm very glad it's the weekend now and I have several nice things to look forward to like a visit to the market
, a girly dinner and a road trip to catch up with a couple of other particularly soul-enriching women friends
I think I'll stop for now as these are not really 'things about me' but more of a newsy update! I'll really have to get introspective and get to know myself so I can finish off the last 65 (yikes!)....
Labels: craft, friends