c

Monday, February 12, 2007

remember christmas?

It's been a while but here's the show and tell of a few Christmas pressies I made and gifted back in December. I had plans most of the year to make things but ended up sewing madly the night before for most of them!

This wall pocket was inspired by shim + sons - there are two levels of pockets to slip notes and lists into:


complete with 'designer' tag!


This passport wallet is for a travelling sister:




I also made about half a dozen sets of these criss-cross coasters - so easy and really striking! It was fun choosing the fabric colours and patterns. I didn't take any photos but the fabric in the gifts above did feature a bit.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:34 pm, Blogger Kali said...

thanks for sharing these Jill, they're fab. I adore the passport holder/wallet.
How cool are your labels ~ can you tell me where I can get some? I've been wanting some for a while now.
p.s. thanks for the get well wishes.

 
At 7:25 am, Blogger anna said...

Hey B
You're becoming a sewing queen! Nice work - I love all the material you've chosen.

 
At 7:30 pm, Blogger Loretta said...

Hello Jilly,

I love the wallet you made the most - it's so beautiful! (and you know the way to a girl's heart is through bags and purses! lol)

I am really liking reading about your journeys - can't wait to hear more!

Retta

 
At 10:40 pm, Anonymous Adam said...

Very Cool jilly, and I am really impressed with the designer logo thingy. You should get together with a firm who can make stuff that you design; (which would make making stuff easier) mind you it wouldn't quite have your touch which is cool. Maybe you could just do one offs and sell them to fashion labels. anyway tooroo ads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home