Hi chums! Countdown time has come around suddenly and there are only 16 sleeps to go. Wondering what I will get done and what is inevitably going to slide into the nether.....
- polish the portuguese
- get the last few vaccinations
- find a good book for the plane
- work out if I can wangle some knitting on board? (30 hours is so long!)
- plant the back lawn and all my mailorder bulbs for springtime colour
- see everyone before I go
- make room in the freezer for the fella's frozen dinners (I won't be able to stock it with 7 weeks worth but some culinary love will make us both feel better)
- make jam from tonnes of frozen apricots (see point above)
- set myself up at work so all the important work is done but they still miss me when I'm gone (wouldn't it be terrible if they figured out they don't need me after all!)
Hmm that all sounds achievable - lets see!