c

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

bugger

Ok perhaps you can tell I was trying to do this. And I missed a day. But it turns out that was October. So I am now running my own IntNaBloWriMowafhaitbe - the "InterNational Blog Writing Month with a few hiccups as is to be expected".

For a quick post, here are a few of the blogs that I have newishly discovered and that are really inspiring me lately:

c jane enjoy it ~ the amazing story of a woman caring for her sister's children while she recovers from a terrible plane accident ~ the power of family and faith and love

photography by photobat ~ i want to learn to take photos like this!

fellow tasmanian black eyed susie ~ local crafty gorgeousness! i really like reading blogs by near neighbours

fresh md ~ reflections on motherhood and medicine ~ strangely both fascinating to me!

These might not appear in my blogroll --> as I have recently changed from Bloglines to Google Reader - I'll figure that out at some stage!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:33 pm, Anonymous 2paw said...

Love your acronym thingy!!! Good luck with the daily posting and thanks for the links especially to BES!!!

 
At 5:49 pm, Blogger Little Snoring said...

Still you are doing a great job. Nice to see you back at it...

 
At 10:51 am, Anonymous em said...

congratulations! what wonderful, wonderful news :)

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Black Eyed Susie said...

Aw, gee, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home